70 East High Street
| Injection Molding
Post Date: 01/25/2018
Job ID: 525
FLSA Job Status:
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the day-to-day management of sales activities and sales associates/representatives. Meets established sales goals through design and implementation of a sales plan and process, including quotas and commission/incentives for sales persons.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Achievement of Business Objectives and Goals
- Total Sales and Sales Growth
- Value Added Sales per Marketing & Sales Dollar Spend
- Opportunity conversion and Capture Rate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned and overtime may sometimes be mandatory.
- Develop a team of sales engineers and professionals, comprised of either employees or representatives, to execute a sales plan and to foster steady revenue growth as per our Corporate goals.
- Meet with the team to review progress towards goals and projects
- Travel with the team to assist in prospect development and new opportunities
- Provide and foster sales training, coaching and role playing
- Collaborate with Marketing function by providing feedback and requirements for lead generation.
- Manage and participate in the quoting process
- Assists in preparation and distribution of proposals
- Gather pertinent information from customers regarding quotation requests
- Follow up and or assign follow up activities on all proposals and track results using CRM database
- Gather pertinent information from customers regarding new orders and communicates such information to assure that customer specifications and expectations as well as our commitments are fully understood by all pertinent individuals.
- Assist PMO as required on new projects
- Gather pertinent information from customers regarding new project orders and communicates such information to assure that customer specifications and expectations as well as our commitments are fully understood by all pertinent individuals.
- Participate in risk profiling new opportunities and post-mortem evaluations of projects.
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to coordinate sales calls with other sales representatives, both internal and independent.
- Represent Crescent Industries in a professional manner at all times consistent with Crescent culture.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain sales contact records utilizing CRM system.
- Preparing sales forecasts and other management reports on sales and marketing activities.
- Travel to potential and existing customers to foster relationships, and attend tradeshows within marketing travel budget and policies
- Attend appropriate industry events that provide networking opportunities.
Accountabilities of All Employees:
- Using your best efforts and full capability daily to the work assigned to you by your manager.
- Advising your manager if you do not understand the work they have assigned to you, or if the assignment does not fit with your knowledge of the circumstances, current skills or available time and resources.
- Advising your manager of any situations or obstacles that could keep you from accomplishing the work assigned to you.
- Advising your manager of any situations or opportunities that could help you complete or improve the work assigned to you.
- Demonstrating work behaviors consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, procedures and any legislative requirements.
- Seeking special consideration from your manager when unable to work at your best.
- Purchasing: Capital and Expenses within Budget
- Authorized to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Supervises Sales Engineers and Manufacturing Reps
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree, Business, Marketing or related field; or
- Associate’ s Degree and Three Years Sales Experience; or
- 7 Years Progressive Sales/marketing Experience; or
- Equivalent combination or education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Injection Molding Process and
- Working knowledge of Injection molds;
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Demonstrated Oral presentation skills
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division; fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Computer & Software Skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES and REGISTRATIONS:
- Must be able to use personal computer to access and retrieve information; and
- BASIC knowledge of IQMS CRM, Sales, Forecast, and Quoting Modules
- Must maintain a valid driver’ s license
- Must maintain a valid US Passport
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Occasional overnight air travel to customers, prospects, tradeshows, and conferences
- Occasional daily car travel to customers