P.O. Box 1858 1110 Thalia Avenue Eastern Ohio, OH 44512 | Injection Molding
Mold Maker - 1st Shift
Custom plastic injection molder seeks experienced Tool Maker to produce and repair tooling. Some relocaton assistance is available.
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain any and all tooling and spare parts used at manufacturing company
- Design, build and maintain fixtures, gages and special tooling
- Design and build End of Arm Tooling for Production.
- Troubleshoot defects on injection molds and determine associated root cause
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- Experience with plastic injection mold maintenance/repair
- Ability to operate and maintain toolroom equipment (e.g. Mill, Surface Grinder, EDM and Lathe)
- Self-starter who can work with limited supervision
- Communicate and work well with others in various departments:
For a more detailed job and company description, please contact:
Molding Business Services