433 East Mead Drive
| Injection Molding
Post Date: 03/07/2018
Job ID: 533
Most jobs in Information Technology center around fixing and patching. This one is different. This one is a clean slate. IQMS is the dominant system for plastics manufacturing MRP. Westfall Technik is hiring a Director of Information Technology to implement multi-site installations.
In this newly created role, you will drive and implement MES and ERP solutions throughout the company’ s U.S. plants. You’ ll create an infrastructure of technology that’ s versatile and scalable. And you can be based from a beautiful, sunny location in Las Vegas NV, Riverside CA, or Phoenix AZ. And some relocation assistance is available!
If you are an IQMS expert with multi-site business analyst experience (preferably within the plastics industry) this could be the perfect role for you. To manage this major project, you will work with on-site teams, users, and IT consultants at each facility to support their business needs and understand where they are in the implementation process. Then you’ ll develop plans and provide the expertise to move them forward.
For consideration, you need qualifications like these:
- IT management in a multi-site manufacturing environment, preferably with IQMS software
- Or a record of process and business management in injection molding of plastics, with an intricate grasp of IQMS software for multiple locations
- Other prerequisites include Business Intelligence applications, Lean Manufacturing, analytical problem-solving ability, and communication/interpersonal/project-management skills.
- Availability to travel to remote plant locations
- This isn’ t a job for someone who likes to stagnate. Your success will become the blueprint for future acquisitions domestically and internationally, and your potential for future growth is huge!
If you meet the qualifications, apply now.
Managed exclusively by MBS/Gros Executive Recruiters.