Juarez, Mexico, Illinois | Injection Molding
Well-established manufacturing company seeks an Engineering Manager with an extensive plastic injection molding experience. Will direct the manufacturing/process engineering team to improve efficiency, production, quality, and on-time delivery. This position is based on Juarez, Mexico. Candidates may live in either Juarez or a nearby U.S. city if they can commute across the border each day.
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and document process and manufacturing methods for new product introduction.
- Lead operations and improve systems to minimize cost, maintain quality, improve employee job satisfaction, and maximize profit.
- Work closely with others within the plant and outside customers/vendors.
- Implement continuous improvement, 5S, & lean manufacturing/scientific molding initiatives.
Some Minimum Job Requirements
- B.S. Degree in Engineering
- 20+ years of experience in plastic injection molding (e.g., gas-assist, insert/over molding, 2-shot molding, robotics, scientific molding, new tool design, mold flow analysis, etc.)
- Use of Pro-E, Auto-CAD, GD&T (Solid works) for mold tooling design
- Automotive industry experience that includes: APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plans, and Process Flow.
- Experience in SMEDs to improve downtime and changeover
- Knowledge of TS16949/ISO9001 & ISO14001.
- Minimum Green Belt certification
- Fluent in Spanish and English