Business Development Manager
113 Pleasant St New England, MA | Injection Molding
The job is with a privately-owned, world-wide company that specializes in providing complex injection-molded thermoplastic and silicone solutions for the medical device market. The company is ISO 13485 and IQ/OQ/PQ validated.
This career opportunity is for a Business Development Manager position that requires maintaining and growing the company' s base of medical device, components, and systems business as well as, developing the strategic pipeline.
For your consideration, the candidate will meet these qualifications:
- Working knowledge of the injection molding process
- A proven sales record in Tier-1 OEM medical device market
- Capable of managing the top 10 medical device OEM’ s
- Experience in developing a goal related sales plan
- Experience in developing strategic customers while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Has an existing network of contacts within the medical device community
The geographic requirement is MA (Boston), CT, RI, NJ, NY, as well as, the candidate' s preexisting accounts that are not currently the company' s customers.