VP of Sales and Marketing
The Vice President of Sales and Marketing (VPSM) is responsible providing leadership and driving strategy across the company' s sales and marketing functions. This role is critical in both developing and implementing strategic initiatives, as well monitoring the team performance to ensure desired goals and targets are met and/or exceeded. The VPSM will also act as a key spokesperson for the organization and have frequent contact with executive level representatives from customers, strategic business partners and industry associations. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, this role will work closely with other business leaders to chart the company direction.
- Develop and implement sales selling cycle and methodology based on market research and competitor analyses
- Achieve planned revenues, margin and related objectives
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
- Develop and execute a winning marketing plan and go-to-market strategy for new and existing product lines
- Establish objectives, performance standards, and priorities that are implemented and monitored across the company with respect to marketing
- Drive all social media and web branding efforts to ensure the company' s web presence is strong and easy to navigate