Team Lead - Mold PM
1st or 2nd shift team lead
Summary Repairs, Fabricates, Performs Preventative Maintenance on all tooling, molds, fixtures, and other tooling components as necessary to ensure the support of the plant production by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs and oversees emergency and scheduled repairs for all tooling, molds, fixtures and other tooling components.
- Performs and oversees scheduled preventative maintenance on all tooling, molds, fixtures and other tooling components and then fills out pm sheet. Records maintenance data in the maintenance CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Software) system.
- Operates a variety of small machines, tools and equipment.
- Verifies conformance of machined or repaired dies to specifications by checking dimensions, clearances and alignments.
- Troubleshoots for problems with molds or tooling during production.
- Modifies molds, dies and tooling to conform to engineering changes.
- Tryout of new molds, die sets and tooling.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Perform all others duties as required.