TOOLING DEPARTMENT MANAGER
N/A, TX | Injection Molding
Will be responsible for managing and directing the design, manufacturing, estimating, and all aspects related to the building of custom precision injection molds.
SOME KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage design and mold manufacturing groups to build, repair, & modify precision plastic injection molds
- Quote new molds, mold modifications, and engineering.
- Design tooling for production and/or modification of parts to improve manufacturing and resolve problems.
- Analyze problems, provide technical support, & implement problem solving solutions and processes.
- Make recommendations for repairs on all tooling when needed & validate that repairs have been made based on sample product runs
- Staff, supervise, train, develop, and mentor tooling and design departments to promote productivity and meet quality, safety and production goals.
SOME MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering or minimum 10 years of related work experience
- Experience with mold making, mold design, and plastic injection molding manufacturing
- Experience dealing with tight tolerances & precision molds
- Proficiency with SolidWorks & Mastercam
- Hands-on skills and knowledge of tool room machinery
- Excellent interpersonal, team-building, customer, supervisory, and project management skills.
For a more detailed job and company description, please contact:
Molding Business Services