Senior Project Engineer
Title: Senior Project Engineer
- Manage development and other projects, usually for customers in the development of new injection molding based components and/or assemblies. These could also be projects that are modifications to existing components and/or assemblies.
- A second, but critical, responsibility within the management of such projects is the coordination of the mold design, moldmaking, molding secondary operations, and QA/QC departments of the company in completing the projects on a timely basis and providing satisfactory samples to the customer as required.
- Must coordinate the activities of any subcontractors involved in completing the project, including moldmakers, resin and other supplies, and subcontractors such as platers, pad printers, etc.
- Develop and maintain the bills of material and manufacturing routings for each component/assembly within responsibility.
- 3-5 years of experience participating in or managing injection molding based projects, preferably in the OEM segments of industrial, medical, aerospace, or automotive
- Knowledgeable in the area and subjects of injection molding processes and characteristics, raw material and resin selection, injection mold design and value added secondary operations.
- Leadership skills and a " sales personality" always looking for a new project.
- Starting compensation $80-100K, depending on capabilities and experience.
- Incentive compensation based on individual and company performance. Reasonable estimate for year 1 would be 1 week additional pay.