12850 E 40th Ave.
Greater Denver ,
| Injection Molding
Post Date: 11/29/2017
Job ID: 513
He/she is responsible for the manufacturing direction and management of all new and existing project activities including quoting, design, manufacturing, tooling and customer relations.
Additional areas of focus include:
- Drive new project development and implementation.
- Manage quoting activity for assigned customers.
- Drive controlled improvements through lean and 6 sigma methodology.
- Manage projects methodically through DOE’ s, process development, Engineering capability, and engineering change orders (ECOs).
- Connect with customers by demonstrating the following attributes; trust, responsiveness, reliability, technical expertise, and value
- Manage new product introduction process from concept to production approval.
- Thorough understanding of mold design and tooling best practices.
- Provide relevant feedback on customer’ s expectations to the appropriate levels of the organization in a clear, succinct, and timely manner.
- Bridge functional departments (i.e. finance, sales, marketing, operations, etc.) while supporting quoting process.
This position will play a significant role in the company’ s continued growth strategy. The Senior Project Engineer will have an industry reputation for achieving goals and objectives.
- 10+ years’ experience in plastic injection molding desired.
- Experience tooling design and scientific molding is a must.
- A proven track record of managing projects and accounts on-time and within budget perimeters.
- Exceptional customer service orientation with excellent follow-through
- Solid works experience
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES
The Senior Project Engineer must have a sense of urgency and be accustomed to the pace and tenacity of a company striving for double-digit growth.
- Ethical and honest “ we do the right thing”
- Motivated and motivating
- “ Make it happen” attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage diverse relationships