Des Moines, Iowa | Injection Molding
Will be responsible for directing the quality assurance functions of a well-established molding company to produce quality products that meet company and customer standards. This position reports to the Plant Manager. It is based in Iowa and some relocation assistance is available.
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
- Staff, train, and supervise the quality department to insure that ISO quality systems are followed and quality parts are produced per customer requirements.
- Communicate professionally with customers to document/implement inspection criteria and address complaints and product nonconformance’ s.
- Document quality activities as required.
- Implement statistical methods when and where necessary to monitor process control and establish root cause of occurring nonconformances.
- Create and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree in engineering/business and/or or equivalent QA training/experience.
- Previous ISO experience preferred.
- 2-3 years previous quality management experience, preferable in an injection molding manufacturing environment.
- Experience with computers, metrology, AIAG PPAP Standards (FMEA, Control Plan Process Flow), metrics, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, management, customer, and communication skills