Confidential, VT | Direct Hire
Set-up, start, change and maintain injection molding machines, molds, material and their processes to maintain quality and meet production requirements.
Some Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform mold set-up, start-up, troubleshooting, repair and approval of production runs.
- Conduct preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and root cause analysis to ensure the production of a quality product.
- Monitor molding parameters using approved techniques such as SPC/SQC, to ensure conformance to quality guidelines and standard cycles.
- Initiate work orders, perform record keeping, and help resolve quality issues
- Interact with others to resolve problems, improve processes, and produce quality products
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Process technician experience in a plastic injection molding environment
- Good performance/safety record, work ethic, demonstrated initiative.
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity.
- Team player; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- RJG and scientific molding a plus
- Ability to work flexible schedules, overtime, and weekend
For a more detailed job and company description, please contact:
Molding Business Services