Process Technician - 2nd or 3rd Shift
Southern Florida, FL
(2nd or 3rd Shift)
Performs complex technical functions related to test, troubleshooting, fabrication, modifications and assembly of injection molding machine operation process, resolving problems and troubleshooting as necessary.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a process technician in the plastic injection molding industry with strong hands-on technical skills.
- Computer Literacy a must.
- Knowledgeable with the use of the NISSEI and ARBURG machines
- Ability to lift 40 pounds without assistance.
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze and troubleshoot machine-related problems providing technical guidance and taking the appropriate corrective measures to minimize downtime and interruption of production schedules.
- Inspects, adjusts, calibrates and/or tests equipment, molds, devices and/or systems. Visually inspect the injection molding machine accessories.
- May perform minor repairs and adjustments to injection mold machines.
- Interfaces with other Departments regarding technical and repair issues.
- Provides guidance, training and direction to the machines operators.
For a more detailed job and company description, please contact:
Molding Business Services