Plastics Manufacturing Manager
Chicopee, MA | Injection Molding
PLASTICS MANUFACTURING MANAGER
Will be responsible for leading the plastics department of a manufacturing company in Western Massachusetts.
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
- Staff and supervise the plastics department with technicians and operators across three shifts.
- Oversee manufacturing to produce quallty parts in a cost-effective manner
- Monitor performance and profitability through use of metrics
- Fill-in for employees who are absent to meet customer demand
- Communicate with employees and others to promote a positive team environment
- Solve technical problems on the production floor
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree preferred. Equivalent training or experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Hands-on technical experience in a plastic injection molding and/or extrusion manufacturing facility
- Ability to supervise/manage others
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication, problem-solving, computer, and supervisory skills.