Mexicali, AZ | Direct Hire
TITLE: Plant Manager
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: Complete operational responsibility for the facility. Must meet all customer and corporate expectations by planning, coordinating and implementing of plans designed to achieve results and utilize the assets of the company in a profitable manner.
REPORTS TO: President
EDUCATION: Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering, preference given to candidates with earned MBA.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 15 years of experience in the injection mold field with 10 years in a management capacity.
- Plans and directs plant operations and manage manufacturing personnel
- Responsible for P&L
- Set priorities, schedules work, evaluate performance, provide training and enforce company rules for all employees.
- Continuous audits of all quality systems to ensure complete conformance to policies and procedures.
- Assure resources utilized efficiently and assures 100% on time delivery of a quality product to customers.
- Oversee any and all special commitments and projects in facility
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations, including all licenses and inspections.
- Coordinates the activities of all external resources required to meet expectations.
- Prepares written reports and records.
- Selects equipment and services where appropriate.
- Researches and recommends changes in policies and procedures to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of operations; implements changes as prior approved by management as required
- Ensure adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures, policies and work instructions.
- Performs related duties as required or as assigned by the president
- Fully bilingual – English and Spanish
- Able to freely travel across US-Mexico borders on a regular basis