Akron, OH | Injection Molding
In this hands-on technical role, the Process Engineer will develop optimum molding processes, methods, and controls to produce plastic components. This is a first shift position!
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot process, mold, press issues and apply solutions to correct problems to produce quality parts
- Utilize scientific molding principles to establish correct processes
- Provide initial samples on new and transfer molds
- Analyze and create cost reductions on production floor.
- Work with others to design molds for new projects.
- Work with others to provide production with molds ready for production.
- Lead efforts to create end of arm tooling for robotic presses
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- 10+ years of related experience in injection molding (setup, troubleshooting, processing, mold design, plastics, hot runner systems, etc.)
- Scientific molding skills (RJG)
- Good interpersonal & communication skills