Mold Design Engineer
Toms River, NJ | Direct Hire
MOLD DESIGN ENGINEER - 1st Shift
Will be responsible for injection molding tool design from product feasibility, manufacturability, part performance and cost stand point. Some relocation assistance is available.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Work with product designers and toolroom to create designs for new and existing production tooling.
- Provide other departments with repair schedules to eliminate any quality or production issues
- Coordinate tool design reviews and approvals
- Communicate with program management and manufacturing engineering teams regarding all tool issues.
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering and/or related discipline/experience
- Minimum of three years of plastic injection molding tooling design experience that includes experience in cavity and frame design; knowledge of shrinkage, manifold systems, steel selection, mechanism designs, water, hydraulics and venting.
- Proficiency in Pro/E and ability to work independently.
For a more detailed job and company description, please contact:
Molding Business Services