2243 Corning Road
| Injection Molding
Post Date: 10/23/2017
Job ID: 500
Well-established manufacturer in Upstate New York (South Central region) seeks an experienced Systems/Network professional to provide user support. This includes maintenance and upgrades of computer systems (hardware & software). Relocation assistance may be available to qualified candidates.
Some key responsibilities are:
- Provide first level support to user requests for hardware and software issues
- Work with ERP system users and department managers to determine appropriate system configuration
- Investigate, identify, research, test, and implement resolutions
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain solutions to enhance ERP systems
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement work ethic, striving for best practice integration
Some Minimum Qualifications and Skills are:
- Degree in computer field and/or computer certification desired. Relevant equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience— preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, Crystal Reports, etc.
- Strong understanding of integrated systems
- Knowledge of SQL code a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving, business process and multi-tasking skills; with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously