Engineering Tooling Manager
Well-established injection molder in Juarez Mexico, seeks an engineering manager with hands-on tooling experience in the plastics manufacturing industry. Will lead a team of project engineers and tool makers to manage mold builds and new projects. Some relocation assistance may be available.
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee mold repairs/engineering changes.
- Actively participate in the quoting, mold design, APQP process for all new projects.
- Work with the Production department to create samples and production-ready molds.
- Create, plan, and lead efforts for end of arm tooling for all molds that run in presses with robots.
- Provide and implement a plan to reduce labor costs on the production floor.
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- Engineering degree, Journeyman/Tool Maker certification, and/or equivalent education/experience.
- 5+ years experience in an engineering/tooling management role for a custom, TS 16949 certified, injection molding facility
- PC literate, ERP software user, and mold design expertise (e.g., SolidWorks)
- Scientific molding knowledge/RJG desired
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with employees, vendors, and customers.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish)
For a more detailed job and company description, please contact:
Molding Business Services