Director, Manufacturing & Injection Molding Operations
Not Specified | Direct Hire
Will direct on-site " state-of-the-art" teams of molding and extrusion associates in the areas of production, scheduling, safety, maintenance and quality. Must be committed to meeting and exceeding customer expectations, company financial goals, and striving to deliver continuous improvements and excellence.
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
- Set up and staff state-of-the art contracted injection molding and extrusion operations in multiple locations.
- Establish continuous improvement production operations with respect to productivity, quality, safety and cost effectiveness while using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Insure all operations are adhering to applicable Mexican laws and regulations.
- Establish quality and safety procedures for all manufacturing operations and insure that all team members are properly trained to meet performance and safety standards.
- Oversee the financial performance of all manufacturing operations and measure performance against established goals.
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree in Plastics or Engineering or 15 years of hands-on relevant plastic molding manufacturing experience
- 10+ years in a management role in a plastic injection molding/extrusion environment
- Strong leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills
- Continuous Improvement & lean manufacturing experience
- Proficiency with ERP systems and MS Office
For a more detailed job and company description, please contact:
Molding Business Services