CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Not Available, Ohio | Injection Molding
Well-established, growing, manufacturing company in Ohio seeks hands-on Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Will serve as a key member of their executive leadership team and assume a strategic role in the overall growth and management of the business. Some relocation assistance is available.
Some Key Job Responsibilities
- Plan, implement, manage, and control all financial, tax and risk management activities of the Company including: accounting, finance, forecasting, budgeting, analysis, job costing, strategic planning, etc.
- Oversee and prepare consolidated financial statements for multiple locations
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Interface with bank and other financing lenders on financial matters
- Review and approve monthly account reconciliations of all assets and liabilities, prepare returns, & manage benefit programs
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- BA or equivalent in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of related experience in a manufacturing environment, some of which is in the plastics injection molding industry
- Knowledge of various cost accounting systems for custom manufacturing environments.
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership, problem-solving, analysis, interpersonal, computer, ERP, presentation, & communication skills
- Ability to complete projects (e.g., monthly closings, consolidated financials, etc.) on a timely basis to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel if necessary